How to Speed Up Firefox
If you have not heard of Firefox then let me be the first to tell you, it is one of the best internet browsers out there. Not only is it fast but it is secure also. This How to is for people who currently have a broadband connections. I REPEAT DO NOT ATTEMPT WITH DIAL UP. This how to will show you how to speed firefox.
- First of all you must currently have Firefox installed. To do so go to www.firefox.com
- Download the Firefox file and install it onto your computer
- Open up Firefox and when the browser is completely load click on tools which is at the top of the screen. Next click on Add ons.
- Once you have clicked on add ons it will bring up a new window. In this window there should be a hyper link at the bottom right hand right. It will say something along the lines of get extensions or get themes. It does not matter which it says just click on it. This will then open up a web page for you.
- Now that you are on the Mozilla Firefox add on page look at the top right and you should see a search bar. Just type into it Fasterfox. Once you have done that it should bring up a list of different add ons.
- What you want to do is choose the one that says faster fox. The page will then load and you must choose to download the file.
- Firefox will automatically bring up a little box that will count down and the choose to install or download the file. This will then open up a new box and it will download and then install it for you.
- Now that you have Faster fox your last step is to choose restart Firefox. It should now be going a bit faster then it was going before. To edit the options of Faster fox just open up the add on box once again and choose extensions. You should see faster fox listed...click on edit.
- The most important step is now go out there and enjoy.